The goal of our league is to provide a safe and productive environment that enables children to learn and apply the principles of teamwork, discipline, dedication, and sportsmanship. We facilitate the development of strength and character in every child that participates. Participation in our league is open to all boys and girls in the areas served by our local area team association members.
The 2014 Local Team Associations are.
• Big Bear Valley Youth Football League. •Bishop Youyh Football League.
• Boron Youth Football League.
• Kern Valley Youth Football League.
• Mojave Youth Football League. • Rim Youth Football League
• Trona Youth Football League.
• Mammoth Youth Football League.
We are sustained by the efforts of volunteers who display an extraordinary amount of commitment and hard work, ensuring that our league is a positive influence in the lives of our children. We also strive to provide a service to our community by providing a healthy outlet for children, opportunities for the community to gather together, and endless hours of entertainment.